Empowering your female engineers with the strength of over 100 years’ heritage of inspiring and supporting women in engineering.
We are proud of our rich heritage of inspiring, supporting and developing women in engineering. As the largest organisation of professional female engineers in the UK, we have the insights, expertise and drive to enable your workforce to thrive.
As a Partner, you will have direct access to:
• Our extensive member network
• Knowledge and experience sharing opportunities with other Partners
• Support for developing your D&I strategy
• Opportunities to raise your company profile as an investor in women
We pride ourselves on our personal touch with our Partners, getting to know your business needs and working with you to maximise value and benefit.
Why become a WES Partner? Click here to find out
For more information email email@example.com
(All Prices are subject to VAT)
* To qualify as a Start Up your turnover must be <250k
**To qualify as a small enterprise your turnover must be <1M