ScottishPower Stem Returners Programme provides ALL candidates who have taken a career break of 12 months or more, or candidates who have retrained for a career change in STEM with opportunities to re-enter the STEM industry, the programme helps applicants refresh their existing skills and knowledge while building their confidence in a working environment through a structured pathway.
The programme provides:
- A paid placement for 9-12 months, starting salary of £29,100 plus benefits
- An opportunity to work on some of ScottishPower’s innovative projects
- Sociable/Virtual meetings with previous Returners on the Programme
- A supportive induction and regular meetings with a line manager
- Flexible working patterns
- Opportunities to develop and update skills
- Confidence building workshops delivered by external partners
- A business mentor to support you throughout the Programme
- Guidance from a Returners Programme Manager to help with CV writing and applications
To apply you will have to meet the following criteria:
- had a career break of at least 12 months, or candidates who have retrained for a career change in STEM
- be qualified in and/or have relevant work experience in one of the following areas; Digital, Cyber Security, Engineering, Renewable Energy, Marketing, Environmental, Sustainability, Hydrogen, Data Science, Project Management or IT.
If you are interested in working with ScottishPower, please send a cover letter and CV to Marise Nelson here (opens in a new window).