Today, Monday 15 March, marks 100 days until International Women in Engineering Day (INWED), on 23 June 2021. To celebrate this milestone, we’re launching the 2021 INWED selfie cards.
Download the #INWED21 selfie card templates, and post with your own photo and message on social media on 23 June 2021.
Selfie cards are a simple and quick way to show your support for the contribution women engineers make, and your commitment to creating a more gender-equal profession. Last year our templates for selfie cards were among the most popular activities for International Women in Engineering Day.
Here’s how to do it:
- Download the template – you can use one of our messages, insert your own text or add your company or organisation’s logo alongside the INWED logo
- Print your card or put it on your screen
- Take a picture of yourself with it
- Publish it on Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn on 23 June or email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember to use the hashtags #INWED21 and #EngineeringHeroes