Here at Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains, quite simply, we’re looking for the best. Those who want to be progressively challenged.
Those who are hungry for success. Those who want to win.
To make sure that we are continuously competitive, we invest heavily in our student programmes and look to develop the best emerging talent to become permanent members of our talented, curious and tenacious team.
We’ve now opened our application window for our 2021 vacancies! We have over 50 opportunities available, across all disciplines, for exceptional students to join our Six-time World Championship winning team at our state–of-the-art Technology Centre in Northamptonshire.
Our development programmes span all aspects of Engineering (from Mechanical, to Electrical, to Software), Operational opportunities (Programme Management, Purchasing and Manufacturing) as well as Corporate Services (HR, IT and Finance).
To apply, please click on the hyperlinked vacancies below to submit your details for the specific scheme that you’re interested in or visit the careers page for a full overview. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!
- Electronics Engineering Graduate Scheme
- Software and Controls Graduate Scheme
- Engineering Graduate Scheme
- Health & Safety Graduate Scheme
- Supplier Technical Assistance Graduate Scheme
12 month Placement Opportunities:
- HR Placement Scheme – Employee Relations
- Manufacturing Scheduling
- ERS Build
- Build Support
- Supplier Technical Assistance
- Quality Engineering
- Facilities Engineering (Electrical)
- Facilities Engineering (Mechanical)
- Programme Management
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Software & Controls Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
We look forward to meeting you soon.