UK Wind Farm Development Manager/ Senior Development Manager
Location: TBA, Scotland
Compensation: Competitive full-time salary plus benefits and potential for flexible working.
Timing: start as soon as possible
ABOUT BELLTOWN POWER
Belltown is a leading renewable energy power company which develops, builds and operates quality renewable energy power plants. Founded in the UK in 2013, Belltown has a team of 35 dedicated development, investment, engineering and asset management professionals across the UK and USA with offices in Bristol, London, New York, Dallas, Philadelphia and Portland.
Belltown has deployed ~£350m into the development, construction and now operation of more than 20 wind, solar PV and hydro projects totalling over 200MW and has a further 2-3GW in various stages of development, including 335MW of solar assets that are currently in construction in Texas. (www.belltownpower.com)
Belltown believes there is a fantastic opportunity for developing, well sited, subsidy free onshore wind farms here in the UK and has recently formed a joint venture with the Foresight Group (www.foresightgroup.eu) to develop Belltown’s pipeline of UK greenfield onshore wind energy projects.
Belltown Power is committed to achieving equality for all employees by providing a demonstrably fair and supportive environment, which provides equality of opportunity and freedom from discrimination on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, age or social class.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Belltown is looking for self-motivated and proactive individuals experienced in wind farm development to join our highly capable, welcoming and dynamic UK development team.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you will have the following experience and skills:
Experience in either:
• project managing the development of UK onshore wind farms through the development and planning process,
• providing specialist planning or land acquisition advice in Scotland
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• Self motivated and committed to achieving results
• Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
• Empathetic and able to work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Works well in a collaborative environment
• Able to effectively prioritise workload and remains professional under pressure
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter to apply