Do you have any mechanical / electrical skills?
Are you seeking a new opportunity?
Do you want to work for a market leading company that will invest in your development?
If so, please read below to find out about our new and exciting Trainee opportunities.
Overview of the role
As a Trainee Field Laundry Service Engineer at JLA, you will support us on our mission to be a trusted partner for our customers, making sure that we are always there and that “we take care of it”. You’ll support our customers across care, hospitality, education, housing, healthcare and prison services with their laundry servicing and repair needs. This is an exciting opportunity that provides you with plenty of variety each day, providing excellent service and technical expertise to customers, and a role where you can develop and take pride and care in your work.
What you can expect
We are an exciting and fast-paced business that gives you plenty of opportunity to develop your technical skills. Whilst we are growing as a business, we still continue to maintain our ‘JLA Family’ culture and so you can expect to join a team that is friendly, supportive and fun. We all work together and collaborate as one team, and so you’ll always find someone on hand to give you advice on any faults or issue that you may not have come across before.
We are investing in training and development for our Engineers with our new ‘JLA Academy’, which will provide you with the opportunity to cross-skill across both laundry and catering equipment, develop your mechanical and electrical skills/experience, and enhance your product knowledge on JLA laundry machines. We can also support you to get to the top of your field as one of our Technical Support Coach experts.
What we offer
· A competitive salary with the opportunity for pay progression for multi-skilling
· Potential bonus of up to £400 per month (£4,800 annually)
· London Weighting allowance – up to £4000 annually depending on location
· Getting the right work-life balance – you’ll only need to work 1 weekend in 5 on a rota basis
· Company van, fuel card, tooling and uniform all provided
· Bespoke training programme of 20 weeks to support you as a trainee
What we require
· We are looking for candidates from a variety of sectors with a basic knowledge of electrical and mechanical work
· We are committed to fostering an inclusive culture and applicants from diverse backgrounds are welcome
· Full driving licence
· You will be subject to a DBS check when you start with JLA
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic business that will support you to achieve and succeed; all that we ask is that you have some basic experience working in a mechanical or electrical capacity. We’ll provide you with a training programme upon starting to develop your knowledge and experience to kick-start a great career at JLA.
Sound good? Apply today and one of our Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch to discuss your application.