Are you an experienced Project Manager with a passion for delivering amazing products that customers love? Do you love to make things happen? If so, keep reading!
Ooni is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our awesome Product Development team to help ensure we deliver on our promise of providing high-quality pizza ovens and accessories.
A Little About Ooni:
When we launched in 2012, we created a category by offering a small, fast, and accessible wood-fired pizza oven that gave ordinary people the critical tool to make great pizza at home.Now we’re on fire. Exponential growth, global distribution, an ever-expanding product portfolio that goes well beyond ovens, and a growing community of Ooni-lovers around the world who sing our praises and treat their friends and family to epic pizza. We’re at that perfect stage of growth, where we’re still small enough for you to make a major difference, while big enough to have resources to do amazing things.
- Work closely with our Product Development team to drive projects forward to make world class products, from their inception to manufacture, launch, and beyond.
- Report to the Senior Project Manager, but be expected to take ownership of running product development streams.
- Work with stakeholders to define appropriate project deadlines and priorities across projects, and help identify where additional resources are needed.
- Manage multiple product development projects at once across our Engineering and Design teams, and overseas Manufacturing partners, and own project timelines and task management
You will work closely with our Engineering and Design teams to manage project timelines, deliverables, and keep us running smoothly.You will work in a very open and collaborative environment; the best idea wins, regardless of role or title. You’ll work in an ambitious, innovative product team that has their foot on the pedal. We’re the fastest-growing company in Scotland and our product team is at the heart of our growth.
- 4+ years experience in project management
- Practical experience in project management related to development of hardware products / consumer goods
- Degree or qualification in relevant field
- A passion for creative problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great documentation skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Team player, optimistic, solution-driven orientation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with overseas manufacturers
- Mandarin / Cantonese fluency
- Go to YouTube and search “We are Ooni”. That wee video pretty much says it all
The quick version is:
- We make epic pizza ovens that cook awesome pizza in 60 seconds and start from only £249/€299/$349
- We’re now up to 300+ in the whole team. This was 100 this time last year and only 50 the year before that. And they are all AWESOME - our culture is core to our whole reason for being.
- These are our values: Passion, Rigour, Innovation, Ambition and Kindness. We really do live by them and demand them in everything we do. It ain’t just corporate mumbo jumbo to us. See how they’re capitalised to show how important they are?
- Salary in line experience.
- £500 every year to spend on your passion – whatever that may be.
- Great pizza every single day if you want it. Yep. Every single day. And we’ll teach you to become a pizza pro
- Pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, weekly yoga classes. (NamastYAY!)
- UK: 35 days paid holiday per year
- £1000 to spend on Ooni products each year, plus 50% discount on any other Ooni stuff
- A 5 weeks paid holiday (added onto your usual holidays) once you’ve been with us for 5 years.
- Employee Assistance Programme – our people are at the heart of everything we do, so if you’re happy, we’re happy.
- Raising money for charity – we’re all about giving back… and having lots of fun in the process!
To know more, have a look at our website. Read a bit about our values and products and just have a wee Google. If you like what you see, apply online with your CV and a cover letter to tell us why you want to come on board. We really like nice letters – especially ones that are personalised just for us!
Having a fantastic culture is really important to all of us at Ooni. We work hard to make it diverse and inclusive, and want everyone to have access to the same opportunities. If you would like this advert in a different format or need an alternative method of applying, please let us know. You can email us at email@example.com