Infinity Systems Engineering LTD (www.infinity-systems.co.uk) are a fast-growing Systems and Safety Engineering consultancy located in Bristol, UK. We have customers in the Space Systems, Aerospace and Defence industries and a growing customer base. We are looking for both graduate and experienced engineers to join our team to meet a growing demand for skilled and diligent engineers. We offer opportunities to work on a variety of exciting and innovative products, as well as on-ongoing professional development and support to Chartered Engineer status.
Due to the nature of ISE LTD’s customers, all candidates must be able to obtain SC clearance from the UK Security Vetting agency.
Systems Engineering Role:
- Requirements management with internal stakeholders and external customers, including specification and design development.
- Creating Systems Engineering Management Plan and association documentation.
- Systems architecture development including the creation of suitable diagrams
- Strong understanding of system life cycle, including application of the V-model and Spiral development.
- Creation of verification plans and test specifications.
- Creation and ownership of Interface Control Documents, working closely with domain leads.
- Communication across multiple technical domains, as well as appropriate communication to non-technical colleagues.
- Creating Systems Engineering inputs to technical design reviews.
- Project Management.
Safety Engineering Role:
- Hazard Identification and Hazard Analysis
- Fault Tree Analysis (Isograph Reliability Workbench)
- Production and maintenance of Safety Case Reports and Safety Management Plans
- Good understanding of Systems Engineering principles
- Knowledge of ASEMS / POSMS / POEMS
- Working with IEC 61508
- Hazard Log management
- Working on complex Defence projects
- Hybrid working from home, and flexible hours
- Training programme
- Personal development plan
- Company bonus scheme
- Opportunity for rapid progression
Please submit all applications to email@example.com