We’re on the lookout for exceptionally talented electronic engineering graduates to join our team. If you’re interested in working on multidisciplinary design projects, tackling some of the toughest briefs in the medical and consumer goods sectors then we want to hear from you.
We offer our team exciting career development opportunities and the chance to see your ideas come alive in an environment that only a rapidly growing, innovative and dynamic business can provide. Crux also takes pride in its warm and supportive workplace environment. Collaboration between people in all areas of our business is key to our success, so open and friendly multi-way communication is encouraged at all levels. We also believe that a strong community is key to effective communication and happy employees, so we organise regular team social events.
We’re looking for...
- 1st or 2:1 degree in an electronics related subject
- High technical literacy across software and electronics
- Skilled in electronic circuit design & capture
- Skilled in embedded firmware design (C/C++ )
- Skilled in Android/iOS app development
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Aims to develop technical and leadership skills
- Able to work cooperatively and dependably as part of a team
- Great attention to detail
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We believe that one of the benefits of being a smaller business is the ability to accommodate the needs of our employees, enabling us to welcome people from a wide range of personal and professional backgrounds onto the team.
Interested? Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing 'Graduate Electronics Engineer' in the email subject.
Or visit www.cruxproductdesign.com/careers