Site Maintenance Operative
Location: Eastbourne, BN22 9AN
Salary: £28K - £30K per annum, DOE
Contract: Full time, permanent, 39 hours per week
We are HMD Sealless Pumps and we are recruiting
We pioneered the sealless magnetic drive pump over seventy years ago breaking new territory in fluid handling technology and we continue to pioneer new technology today!
We are an employee orientated, professional and safety conscious organisation based in Eastbourne and we are now recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Operative, ideally with an electrical/trade or maintenance qualification.
About the Maintenance Operative role:
As our Maintenance Operative you will assist in all areas of building repairs and maintenance, including floods, burst pipes, blocked gutters, broken windows, failure of electrical equipment, redecoration, damaged or dangerous furniture and equipment etc.
In addition to reactive repairs, you will also ensure there is a robust planned and preventative maintenance programme including activities such as temperature checks, emergency light checks and planned upgrade works.
In order to be successful in this role, it is essential that you have:
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Strong understanding of health and safety within the workplace
- Excellent communication skills and a team player attitude
- Ability to make decisions within guidelines and take responsibility
- Drive and enthusiasm are pre-requisites
- Team working and flexibility as some out of hours work will be required.
- Experience of a similar role or a construction background would be advantageous
- Highly desirable: 2357 NVQ level 3 electrical installation or maintenance OR Maintenance Operations level 2
At HMD the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees is our biggest priority and with this in mind, we have implemented the very latest COVID-19 guidance to keep our staff safe.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.