About the Role | Who are we looking for?
Due to our increasing success and growth, we’re growing our team of enthusiastic experts. We are recruiting for an experienced Senior Test Engineer to join our team. Reporting to Head of Software, the successful candidate will:
- The successful candidate will work on the testing and QA of our industry leading software Delta Media Server and next generation platform Compere.
- Provide leadership and a drive for quality; in Testing, functional coverage, user-interface testing and product quality.
- Identify process improvements, error trends and/or the root causes and make recommendations for remedies to colleagues and management.
- Perform quality assurance testing activities inclusive of unit, systems, integration and regression testing, and support development of test automation.
- Collaborate closely with the development team to analyse, debug and resolve any application issues.
- Build and implement scalable, reusable test automation frameworks.
- Become an expert in the use of the product and should have, or be able to rapidly develop, a deep technical understanding of the product, and of our industry.
Mandatory Technical Skills and Experience | The ‘Must-Have’s
Candidates must have more than 3 years experience of working in all the following areas:
- Previous experience in a QA/Test Engineer role.
- Strong scripting skills cross platforms, preferably Python.
- Experience in the design and writing of effective tests and diagnosing test failures
- Experience of automating tests and of the tools used for monitoring, modifying and updating.
- Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or equivalent Degree Course
- Excellent written, verbal and digital communication skills. You know how to present information in a clear and concise manner that is easily digestible.
- Valid passport
- Driving licence
Additional Useful Skills | The ‘Helpful to Haves’
- Experience of BDD/TDD development methods
- Experience in system automation using framework such as Cucumber
- Experience of Cross platform development
- Experience with development, build, testing and continuous integration tools.
7thSense UK Head Office
2, The Courtyard
For more information, please contact us on: