RWC and our family of brands develop safe, sustainable and efficient solutions through a range of engineered and innovative products for plumbing and heating, smart homes and specialist industries around the world. We offer a complete range of pipes, fittings and valves to help our customers deliver, control, optimise and solve in innovative, reliable, and simple ways every day. We are proud to be the world’s largest manufacturer of push-fit plumbing products and valves for specialist water control.
At RWC, you will see a reflection of the shared beliefs, sheer dedication and focused ethics of every single member of our team. There are no barriers and no dividers. We’re an open company with an open culture to match, encouraging company-wide conversations and listening to everyone’s opinions to help us shape a better world. We constantly strive to develop fresh ideas to keep people safe, efficient and comfortable. Inspired to succeed, our teams across the globe share the same goal – to develop world-leading solutions underpinned by our SPIRIT: Simplicity, Passion, Innovation, Reliability, Integrity, Together as one team. That is why we are at the forefront of shaping a better world, today and tomorrow.
This role is within the Service Delivery team, reporting to the EMEA Service Delivery Manager.
The Senior Support Analyst will work with the Support Analyst and the broader IT team to ensure proactive deskside support services to EMEA staff. This is a highly customer-focused role and requires service delivery to a consistently reliable and high standard. Additionally, this role will work on continual service improvements and be involved in project work.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support for desktop related hardware and software issues.
- Provide 1st line support for infrastructure and applications issues.
- Deputising in the manager’s absence and manage escalations from staff and senior management team.
- Management of software and hardware assets throughout the user management lifecycle.
- Report and escalate service-related issues with external suppliers as appropriate and take ownership of the issues through to resolution.
- Troubleshooting issues related to core systems and applications.
- Working knowledge and understanding of operations and business priorities.
- Contribute towards service improvements within the Service and Support area.
- Work closely with internal teams to resolve end user issues and queries.
- Assist in project implementations as required, either for internal departmental use or for staff.
- Travel to other UK sites as appropriate to meet support requirements.
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion when exposed to private and sensitive information.
- Escalate any high service impacting incidents to management and/or other teams.
- Adhere to IT methodologies and procedures.
- Comply with all current work instructions within the organisation.
- Comply fully with all current health, safety & environmental regulations in operation within the company while carrying out your duties.
- Carry out any reasonable task which falls within your capabilities.
- Looking for an experienced and personable individual.
- Must have a can-do attitude.
- Customer service oriented.
- Proactive team player and working independently.
- Enthusiastic and approachable.
Qualifications & Skills
- Extensive experience working within a support environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computing or equivalent IT qualification.
- ITIL Foundation and experience of working within an ITIL framework.
- A good understanding of high quality service delivery, relevant approaches, and methods.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Desktop OS and relevant technologies, Active Directory, group policy and Office 365.
- Knowledge of desktop, laptops, tablets and mobile phone technologies.
- Good understanding of networking fundamentals.
- Administration of ITSM tool advantageous.
- Knowledge of packaging and deployment of applications.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a positive ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to embrace and drive cultural change.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task competing responsibilities.
- Good time and resource management skills.
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible holiday buy/sell scheme
- Recognition and reward scheme
- Internal and external learning and development
- On site Café (West Drayton site)
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Cycle to Work & Tech Scheme
- Discounted gym membership (selected providers)
Application & Interview Process
Two-stage interview - Technical test (1st stage)
Closing Date: 30th September 2021