This is an opportunity for you to contribute to our Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) function as part of the Reliability, Maintainability and Testability (RM&T) Team.
On an average day you will be involved in the management of RM&T plans associated case reports as well as the monitoring and reporting on the in-service reliability performance of equipment. Support the ILS meetings and reviews and represent and present RM&T status to the wider business.
You will bring with you your experience in:
- Delivering RM&T analysis, advice and artefacts on complex systems
- Planning and executing RM&T analyses such as FMECA
- Knowledge of RM&T modelling techniques such as reliability predictions and level of repair analysis (LORA)
Joining a small but established team, you will work closely with external customers and the wider Engineering team to influence equipment and system design
Ideally, you may also have experience of some of the following:
- Familiarity with Defence standards and Military standards
- Appreciation of all Defence Line of Development (DLOD)
- Professional accreditation or qualification in a relevant engineering or mathematical subject
- ILS experience
Our Company Benefits:
- A compressed nine-day fortnight – which means every other Friday off!
- A flexible benefits scheme - allowing you to adapt your benefits to suit yours and your family’s needs
- A personalised career development plan, alongside regular progress reviews - supporting and valuing your progression within the Company
- Professional training and development courses, both internal and external - allowing you to reach your full potential
- A flexible working environment where your contributions are recognised and rewarded, which includes compressed hours, reduced hours and job share
- A Company sports and social club, offering events at discounted prices – giving you the opportunity to meet and socialise with your fellow colleagues outside the workplace
About General Dynamics UK
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of more than 13,000 top professionals, we partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defence and scientific arenas. In the UK, we employ more than 1,400 people and are leading the way in Armoured Fighting Vehicles, avionics and communication systems. Given the nature of our work and who we are, we value trust, honesty, alignment and transparency. We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace – inclusive of beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we invite you to join our high performance team!
Please click here to apply now