Senior Electrical Project Manager / Electrical Project Lead
Project: New Everton Stadium, Bramley Moore Dock, Liverpool
We are looking for an experienced Electrical lead to join the team on our major £500m stadium project which forms part of Peel L&P's £5bn Liverpool Waters scheme in the city's Northern Docks.
You will be part of Laing O'Rourke's One Team project delivery team and responsible for the delivery of all electrical services design and mechanical interfaces including direct delivery.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Major project experience - ideally Stadia.
- Excellent Technical skills as well as being a proven leader of staff and operatives.
- Experience of managing and reporting operational and financial targets, programme management and supply chain management including procurement and performance.
- Leadership in Safety, Wellbeing and Inclusion and a real team player, interfacing with the construction teams and Senior Leadership team.
- We are an international engineering and construction company delivering state-of-the-art infrastructure and buildings projects for clients in the UK, Middle East and Australia.
- Certainty, reliability, quality – this is what our clients want. And at Laing O'Rourke, we have more than 150 years of experience delivering it.
- Laing O'Rourke's story is one of energy, passion, ambition, people and teamwork. We harness the power of our experience, stretching back over a century and a half to deliver certainty for our clients.
Diversity & Sustainability:
We value and care about difference at Laing O'Rourke and believe a diverse team drives innovation.
We are a global multicultural business committed to the inclusion of all employees, enabling everyone to feel accepted, respected & valued for being themselves.
We have set out far-reaching global sustainability targets including a commitment to achieve equal numbers of men and women amongst our global staff by 2033. For more information, please visit: https://www.laingorourke.com/company/sustainability/diversity/
We want to ensure our recruitment process is accessible to all. If you need the application form in an alternative format or you would like to know more about our recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org