Radiodetection is a world leader in the design and development of test equipment, used by utility companies, to help install, protect and maintain their infrastructure networks. With a truly global presence and a team of dedicated experts, we are at the forefront of detection technology.
We are looking for a Senior Mobile Developer to work within the Radiodetection Software Development Group to help us build new experiences, improve existing products and develop Mobile Applications for our Cable location, Video inspection and Time Domain Reflectometry products.
As a Senior Mobile Developer you will be responsible for ensuring that industry standard technologies, efficient and productive tools and techniques are used to develop feature rich, enterprise strength software products.
You will be involved throughout the product lifecycle and have the opportunity to work with marketing, customers and support to ensure system and feature performance expectations are realized.
You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as well as an impeccable communicator as you will be expected to collaborate with distributed teams.
To be a Senior Mobile Developer, you will have:-
- Ability to write clear and concise code whilst implementing appropriate software design patterns
- Object Orientated design and programming skills
- Experience in Mobile app development
- Experience of working in a SaaS environment
- Worked in an Agile environment
Essential skills for the Senior Mobile Developer:
- Native Android app development (Kotlin)
- Native iOS app development (Swift, Objective-C)
- RESTful API
- MVC (Model View Controller)
- Knowledge of version control systems - Azure Dev Ops, BitBucket, Git
- XML / JSON