- You will maintain accurate standard costing within SAP ERP system
- You will prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Daily & weekly flash reporting of key metrics
- Management of time & attendance processing & reporting
- Ensuring adherence of Global Trade Management Compliance
- You will participate in month end close routines
- Degree or equivalent on finance and/or accounting. Achieved or working towards CIMA or ACCA qualification.
- Experience in a similar role(s).
- Knowledge and experience of management accounting and reporting, account reconciliation, standard costing, time and attendance systems.
- ERP experience essential.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge/experience.
- Ability to use all Microsoft Office applications e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced numerical reasoning.
- Analytical thinking.
- Ability to work under pressure in a team or on own initiative.
- Interpersonal and influencing skills, ability to coordinate.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Work well within a team environment, whilst being able to plan and execute own work initiatives.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Please apply directly via:
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably. Eaton’s 2019 revenues were $21.4 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 101,000 employees. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.