At Cummins, we recognize the decision to come back into your desired career after an extended career break can be intimidating. We value your diverse background, education, and experience and believe that we can help Power Your Potential as you make the return
RePower, our return-to-work program, is designed specifically for candidates like you: people who have professional work experience and an employment gap of 2 years for a variety of reasons and are now ready to return to the workforce. The program supports re-engagement of skills – through fulfilling work assignments; training, coaching, and development; and a sense of community and networking that cohorts provide.
Our six-month Hybrid, paid, and benefitted returnship is an opportunity to use your specialist expertise, interests, and abilities on meaningful projects. Successful participants may be eligible for full-time employment opportunities upon completion of the program.
We are excited to get to know you and learn more about what powers you.
For Program Overview visit:
We are looking for an enthusiastic RePower Program Product Support Engineer to join our team specializing in engineering changes for our Engine Business Unit in Darlington with flexibility for home working. During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Undertaking discrete technical projects.
• Delivering technical solutions to component or system change requests from a variety of sources, including external customers, external suppliers and internal stakeholders (e.g. manufacturing).
• Managing the scope and schedule of project work
• Application of technical theory to engineering problems
• Working as part of a wider team to manage European current products
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• A background in Mechanical Engineering, Design or Quality
• Project management
• Product Lifecycle Management experience
• Communication and presentation skills