What you will do
To cover Ireland Johnson Controls – Security Products (formally Tyco Security Products) Systems Sales Team in Rep of Ireland & N Ireland. Supporting in pre-sales activities for CCure 9000, American Dynamics VideoEdge & victor, Illustra, Exacq, CEM and Kantech services and solutions.
The initial task will be to deliver pre-sales application support around product promotion, demonstration, selection and design with identified key Integrators and end users (existing and new).
- Through technical knowledge with products and security solutions become trusted advisor to internal and external stake holders to enable successful solutions to be designed and deployed.
- Key technical lead in supporting TSP Enterprise partner and end user network around selection, expansion and additions to existing systems and future requirements.
- Assist the Training Team in the preparation and delivery of Certified Training Courses in Region
- Liaison between the client base and the Technical Support Teams
- Assist in the preparation of tender responses and quotations
- Attend and assist in Exhibitions and Conferences
- Salesforce.com is the businesses chosen CRM, and is the centre of all activity, planning, measurement and reporting.
- Submit timely reports to senior management
- Undertake other duties that may from time to time be allocated
- Reporting to Ireland Sales Director – Colm O’Brien.
What we look for
- The candidate should be Degree qualified with computer networks and IP infrastructure experience
- The candidate will have a strong IT knowledge.
- The candidate will be ideally experienced in application pre-sales support or deployment within the enterprise electronic security industry, and will have manufacturer and/or distribution experience with different security system disciplines such as: electronic access control, camera systems, intrusion detection, biometrics, IT networks and Bluetooth technology.
- The candidate requires detailed understanding of electronic security software, hardware, databases and integration having previous practical electronic security engineering experience including system design and commissioning.
- The candidate requires experience in understanding the execution of large scale projects from a product evaluation, selection and implementation process whilst the leadership skills to positively influence and interact with company as well as client stakeholders outside of line management parameters.
- The candidate should be willing to travel within the region as well as internationally as required.
To apply for the role below, please click on the link below