General Dynamics Mission Systems is looking for a collaborative and experienced Project Manager - Software to manage and deliver the Manage and IMS areas under the EvO Programme. This full-time Project Manager role offers flexible working, a favourable salary of £48k-£60k, and excellent benefits.
Your Program Manager responsibilities will include:
- Delegating for the head engineer at programme meetings, daily engineering meetings, or similar
- Representing the WP team at alignment and business meetings to facilitate communications to the team
- Directing emerging sub-projects within the area
- Managing resources and recruitment across the WP team
- Scheduling management and progress updates
To succeed in this inclusive and collaborative Programme Manager and Project Engineer role, you will need project/programme management experience gained within working on software or engineering projects. You will also need customer-facing expertise and a detailed understanding of project management techniques.
Our Company benefits
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering impressive benefits:
- A compressed nine-day fortnight and compressed hours – which means every other Friday off
- A personalised career development plan, alongside regular progress reviews - supporting and valuing your progression within the Company
- A flexible working environment where your contributions are recognised and rewarded with a flexible benefits scheme
General Dynamics Mission Systems aims to be as flexible as possible so this role could either be based working from home, with a requirement for travel to our site or based within our offices in Oakdale depending upon your preference
If this Project Manager - Software job sounds like the right career move for you, please apply today.
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to execute missions across all domains of operation successfully. We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace, including beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts, and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!
As part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity we welcome in particular applications from women, members of the LGBTQ+ community, ethnic minority groups and those with a disability.