Are you a passionate, focused graduate looking for an exciting opportunity to launch your project management career? Our two-year scheme offers hands-on training with a global company leading to a borderless Project Management career.
OneSubsea, part of Schlumberger, is a leading oil and gas services company. With strategic plans in place and an ambitious growth agenda, we are continuing to diversify our portfolio of products and services that support the Energy Transition. This is an exciting time to join as we move towards technology ventures and innovative partnerships with our Global customers, which will provide industry-leading technologies of the future.
As a business, we continue to promote and encourage a workplace culture that supports gender balance, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to supporting social investment/sustainability projects in our local communities allowing opportunities for employees to work with environmental, educational and community charities as part of our social investment programme.
Join our established graduate scheme as we expand our Project Management team to provide support and expertise in the execution of projects across the globe. You could soon be using your project management expertise working with our customers, some of the largest energy companies globally.
From the start, our Global Project Management Graduate Scheme will introduce you to the fascinating world of one of the most complex and innovative industries.
After you have completed the programme, you will be ready to take your place within a project team in one of our three UK locations as a platform to build and develop your career with us.
Do you want an opportunity to become part of our team?
Our Values and Training
We provide opportunities to develop your portfolio of project management skills including customer/client relationship building, communications, financials, health and safety and teamworking. Based in Leeds, you will work with experienced members of our team and will also visit some of our sites in the UK including a six-month overseas rotation in one of our manufacturing plants.
We aim to attract, develop, motivate and retain our people based on the following principles:
- Promoting diversity of nationality, culture, gender and thought.
- Continuous Development of our People through Personal and Professional development sessions.
- Opportunities based on performance and potential.
- Offering borderless career opportunities (either geographically, functionally or to a new business line).
Throughout your training, you will be supported by an experienced mentor and will work towards a recognised Project Management qualification.
Your success will reward you with transferable skills to work in this fascinating industry with a world leader in technological innovation.
Your Entry Requirements
Working collaboratively with colleagues you must have integrity, resilience, energy, and a clear focus on results. You will also need the following:
- A minimum 2:2 Degree in ideally a Business-linked subject or Mechanical Engineering (or related field).
- Be globally mobile, as a minimum, your first two roles on completion of your training will be outside of Leeds. (Relocation assistance provided)
- Excited to take on the opportunity to deliver $multi-million projects in a fast-paced, dynamic business.
- The right to work in the UK.
We expect great things from our people, and we reward them generously. Their expertise of, and strength are our most valuable assets and the source of our competitive advantage and continued success. We promote diversity, training, individual potential, and family values. This is reflected in our competitive benefits package:
- Attractive salary and benefits inc performance related bonus and private health care.
- Hybrid working (A flexible blend of working in the office and working from home).
- Home-working allowance.
- First-class training and professional qualifications.
- Structured career pathways.
- 25 days’ annual holiday increasing to 27 days after five years.
- Flexible working hours.
- A variety of flexible benefit options that suit your circumstances and enhance your lifestyle.
- Discounted Stock plan.
- Contributory pension scheme (Min 3% employee contribution. Minimum Employer contribution 6%).
- Modern offices with subsidised on-site café, Costa coffee, free facilities including car-parking, electric car charging points, a gym and wellbeing programmes.
- Easily accessible via public transport, Leeds city centre is less than 15 minutes away.
To be considered for this exciting Graduate Opportunity position visit www.oneofakindgrad.com and complete the questions and upload them with your latest CV.