What to expect:
Reporting into the Senior Operations Manager, you will lead a team of shift managers across multiple manufacturing disciplines to ensure the successful operation of the site. Your key priority will be ensuring that we meet our customers’ expectations by producing Coca-Cola’s world class brand through effective execution. You will be responsible for high speed & world class efficiency manufacturing lines. Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver high standards of GMP (Good Manufacturing practices), in line with the Coca-Cola Operating Requirements (KORE)
- Manage the sites labour budget by operating to the core manning levels at all times and reducing cost wherever possible
- Collaborate with QESH to deliver and improve the site’s Quality, Environment, Health and Safety standards
- Execution of the legal requirements for product safety, quality, environment and people are met and improved
- Grow, develop and engage your team via our performance management processes including developing a pipeline of talent for the future
- Full accountability for delivering line utilisation targets and production schedules
- Having the commercial understanding to create and control the budget and ensure all available resources are utilized
- Control, reduce and improve line wastage, raw materials and syrup usage
- Improve and embed operational excellence through effective site routines, with a huge focus on data driven decisions
- Effectively execute the maintenance plan and control all planned and unplanned events to optimise line performance and production cost through shift management teams
- Create a culture of safety by guiding and leading safe working practices
- Lead by example demonstrating and applying Continuous Improvement behaviour at all times
Skills & Essentials:
- Proven operational management ability
- The passion and ability to coach people is key, combined with the motivation to train and develop
- Ability to make critical decisions within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- A self-starter with a thirst for knowledge and hunger to succeed
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks using initiative
- Demonstrate analytical thinking
- Knowledge and understanding of SAP is advantageous but not essential
Please apply via the link below :
Learn more about Coca-Cola European Partners
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.