Job closing date
What you will be doing
- Confirm key operational parameters and compliance with OEM, internal criteria and regulations.
- Working with Operations and Maintenance Manager’s, deliver performance studies & root cause analysis for process critical breakdowns.
- Supporting the Maintenance team in upkeeping the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Review, compile data for and present updates to the enfinium senior leadership team on:
- CHPQA submissions.
- BIOMA FMS reporting
- Operations daily report – Key Performance Indicators
- CHP reporting – Steam export data
- Management of Change documentation
- Produce operating instructions for use as training programs on key areas of the position.
- Offer Engineering support for plant outages and plant improvement projects.
- Quality Assurance - ensures compliance with EA and other necessary standards.
- Devise technically robust and financially viable solutions (developing the costing, budget and programme) in cooperation with the Engineering team and Maintenance Manager.
- Upholds and promotes QHSE at all times.
- Other activities required to support the Management team at enfinium Kemsley.
- Undergo appropriate training in EFW operations, EH&S and other role specific courses.
What you will bring
- Degree qualified with at least a Bsc in Electrical, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Understanding of thermal treatment and energy recovery will be beneficial.
- Knowledge of waste processing technologies and/or power generation facilities will be beneficial.
- Knowledge and experience of environmental legislation and standards relating to the Waste Management/ Power Generation industries.
What we can offer
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to join an industry that has a positive impact to the world we live in
- The opportunity to work at a state-of-the-art facility.
- Development opportunities and the chance to mould your own career.
Please apply to email@example.com with a CV and Cover letter