Job Title: Planning Team Leader - Edmonton - 6 Month Secondment
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
Production Planning Team Leader - Edmonton
6 Month Secondment
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits + Car Parking
What you become part of:
What to expect:
Edmonton Operations produce 50 million cases of drinks per year across their 7 manufacturing lines. The site can produce up to 142,000 litres of drink per hour consisting of BIB, PET and Glass bottling. They are the only site in GB to produce our Oasis drinks. There are over 200 people across Manufacturing, QESH and Engineering, experience here can lead to excellent career opportunities both in Edmonton and further afield across other GB sites and Pan-European locations.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners are looking for a Team Leader to oversee the development of production plans and material schedules for Edmonton site. Reporting directly to the Central Residuals & Scheduling Manager you will be responsible for developing cross functional relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to optimise the end to end planning process.
At North London Operations, you will have the opportunity to lead a team of coordinators and influence peers and managers in a changing supply chain environment. You must be able to demonstrate strong decision-making skills, the ability to drive operational adherence to plan, and the capacity to support the team effectively when under pressure from multiple areas. Key responsibilities include:
- Plan, manage and control inventory to maintain a continuously efficient and effective stock flow in line with production schedules
- Liaise with QESH, Manufacturing, E&T and Commercialisation to guarantee accurate forecasting of downtime events within the 12 week plan
- Analyse, adapt and challenge the production plans to meet both site KBI’s and customer service requirements
- Support QESH and Procurement through investigation of supplier and customer complaints and implementing corrective actions as required
- Collaborate with E&T and Commercialisation to launch new pack formats and flavours and set up local planning system
- Keep up to date with SAP system developments within Supply Chain and Demand Planning to identify areas for process improvement within local planning and deliver training for new procedures to your direct reports
- Managing SAP Master data requirements update from Edmonton site, assuring 100% of requests handled on time related to new production versions, loss factor and DRR.
Skills & Essentials:
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to make critical decisions within a fast-paced environment
- Degree educated or equivalent work experience
- A pro-active, flexible team player and with several years’ experience in two or more supply chain functions, ideally within an FMCG industry
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Good communication skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders within the business
- Must be highly process driven with the tenacity to problem solve and deliver key messages through facts and data
- Strong understanding of inventory management systems
- Experience of SAP SCP and PR1 would be preferred
- PC literate, highly numerate and proficient in Microsoft Office packages
Click below to apply :