Welcome to Spirit Energy!
We have a great opportunity for a competent paralegal to join our growing team. The role of Paralegal will provide high-quality and fit for purpose support directly to the General Counsel and Legal Team and provide support to the General Counsel on Company Secretarial matters
Paralegal - What will you be doing in your new role?
- Drafting and negotiating Confidentiality Agreements
- Drafting and negotiating Execution Deeds for third party and Spirit Energy transfers of Assets
- Handling Company Secretarial administration
- Management of Spirit Energy Licence Interest Spreadsheets
- Maintaining Company records on OGA Pears System
- Conducting miscellaneous Legal research
Paralegal – What will you bring to the team?
- Oil and gas paralegal experience either in-house or private practice (Essential!)
- Good legal research skills
- Familiar with key legislation (Company Law)
- Efficient and highly organised
- Able to work in a team as well as individually
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Communication skills
Please note: Ad-hoc travel within the UK to other Spirit Energy offices when required.
To apply for this position, click on the following link: https://centrica.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Centrica/job/UK---Aberdeen/Paralegal_R9958682-1