An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Oracle Application Express (APEX) Developer to work as part of the Information Systems & Services (IS&S) team. This flexible role comes with a salary of up to £48,000.
As an Oracle developer, you will be required to maintain high levels of availability to support all contracted services.
If you were already working for us, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Providing Oracle APEX expertise for the IS&S portals
- Supporting and maintaining existing applications
- Providing input into various working groups
- Assisting the programme managers with value propositions
- Working with third-party contractors to resolve issues
To apply for this agile and flexible role, you should be degree-level educated and have a sound technical understanding of IT systems focusing on Oracle and Microsoft technologies and the ITIL framework. You should also be competent in Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle databases (10/11/12), Oracle WebCenter Portal, and Oracle Fusion Middleware. You will also need:
- XML, CSS, HTML, JAVA
- Use of development tools (Jdeveloper, SQL Developer)
- Requirements gathering, analysis, and design
- A proven track record of delivering solutions
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering impressive benefits:
- A compressed nine-day fortnight and compressed hours
- A personalised career development plan
- A flexible working environment
If this Oracle Application Express (APEX) Developer job sounds like you, please apply today.
General Dynamics Mission Systems aims to be as flexible as possible so this role could either be based working from home, with a requirement for occasional/regular travel to our site or based within our offices in Oakdale depending upon your preference.
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products, and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace – inclusive of beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts, and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!