Job Title: Operations Manager, Edmonton
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Pension + Share Scheme + Flexible Benefits
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
What you become part of:
Edmonton Operations produce 50 million cases of drinks per year across their 7 manufacturing lines. The site can produce up to 142,000 litres of drink per hour consisting of both PET and Glass bottling. They are the only site in GB to produce our Oasis Drinks. There are over 200 people across Manufacturing, QESH and Engineering, experience here can lead to excellent career opportunities both in Edmonton and further afield across other GB sites and Pan-European locations.
In this role you will Lead and manage the manufacturing operation to ensure Production output is achieved within Performance, Yield, Quality, Environmental and Budget targets. Provide an engaging, inclusive safe working environment for all Manufacturing employees.
What to expect:
To be successful in this role you will need to deliver in key areas:
· Prepare a bottom-up Annual Business Plan and manage the budget along the year (Labour, Yields, Maintenance & Repair)
· Lead by example the Manufacturing team providing vision, direction, support, succession plans and training needs of his/her direct reports. Manage mid-term Labour planning with People & Culture
· Create effective cross-functional and flexible working on site (flexibility across lines & functions) to ensure labour flexibility
· Lead the coordination with Planning to prepare a smooth scheduling that assures Production needs and facilitate achieving the operational targets
· Lead the coordination with the Logistic team to develop smooth operations at the inlet (empties, raw materials) and output (finished product) of the lines
· Lead the daily Plant routine and be a member of the weekly/monthly routine
· Analyse all aspects of operational performance and work in conjunction with Operational Excellence (OE) Manager to prioritise and scope OE projects, both preventative and corrective
· Prioritize resource scarcity among the Performance Cells to drive their efficiency and effectiveness
· Manage the completion of asset care and cleaning (CIP and other) activities as per the Manufacturing asset care plan to deliver agreed line efficiencies
· Manage relationship with main suppliers (cleaning, maintenance, chemicals, etc)
Skills & Essentials:
· People leadership of an operational unit, within a unionised environment
· Must be strategically led and must be able to influence others
· Operational management experience in a FMCG, large business including production planning, raw materials/yield management and food factory quality standards
· Must have experience in Data Analysis and reporting
· Efficient operations Management and Manufacturing processes
· Health & Safety and Quality Assurance