About the role:
We are looking for a neuroscientist or computational neuroscientist with an academic research background to work on world-changing neural engineering problems.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- PhD in neuroscience, computational neuroscientist, machine learning or relevant field.
- Experience of applying machine learning to neuroscience in either a commercial or academic environment.
- Strong coding ability in Python.
- English Language skills. Appropriate UK qualification or SELT pass at B1 CEFR scale or confirmed Ecctis for degrees taught in English.
BIOS is an exciting and progressive business which values its people at the heart of everything we do. We understand that people who are happy and healthy at work and at home produce better results. Therefore we have a compensation and benefits package that promotes health, finance, life:work balance and professional development
Competitive Salary, dependent on experience and company share options.
Other benefits include:
- Hybrid working (office and remote) and flexible hours (outside of core hours)
- Healthcare and Dental insurance
- Enhanced Pension scheme
- A variety of well being initiatives (incl. gym membership contribution, cycle maintenance scheme)
- Financial support for commuters through our season ticket loan scheme
- Great central Cambridge location with excellent transport links (incl. rail, bus, bike, scooters) and local amenities
BIOS is committed to equal employment opportunities. We welcome applications from all qualified applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, gender or sexual orientation.
We use Workable for applications, please click on the link to apply: https://apply.workable.com/j/B75E0D7029