Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
Based outside Cleveland, Ohio, MRI Software is a global company with offices in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa, and the United Kingdom. Technology has changed over the years, but we pride ourselves on staying true to the original vision of our founders.
- Be a technical lead offering guidance to the team members on the underlying technologies of the products within our responsible areas
- Applies defined practices / procedures to design, implement, and support individual software projects, offering process improvements and good practice
- Analyses and accurately implements functional and non-functional requirements
- Designs, codes, tests (manual & automated) and maintains deliverables of low to moderate complexity
- Debugs and troubleshoots software to resolve defects
- Creates or contributes to clearly documented plans, designs and results
- Builds effective working relationships with team members
- Actively seeks assistance as needed but demonstrates learning and growing independence
- Authors or contributes to technical design documentation, release notes, bug fix documentation
- Performs and designs testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested
- Delivers production ready code of high quality which satisfies all functional and non-functional requirements
- Delivers adjusted and corrected code based on regular peer reviews
- Contributes content to technical writers and reviews product documentation of own deliverables
- Multitasks in a fast-paced environment while maintaining integrity, reliability, ethical practices and a professional focus on projects.
- Demonstrate code enhancements and fixes to MRI staff and customers
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of various development processes (SCRUM, Agile etc), including specification, documentation and quality assurance
- Understanding the full software development life cycle for different product delivery methods, SaaS, on premise, hosted.
- Knowledge about CI and CD – preferably Azure DevOps
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and understands how own work is important to the team’s success
- Willing to contribute what it takes to meet deadlines and deliverables
- Dedicated to continual learning and self-improvement – technical and functional
- Willing to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success
- Thrives in an environment that fosters constructive debate
- Ability and eagerness to learn new emerging technical skills that are relevant to MRI Software.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related software engineering experience
- Experience with a cross-section of Microsoft technologies.
- Desirable to have an interest and experience in technical architecture.
- Desirable skills include experience working with non-microsoft technologies.
If you want to find out more about this great opportunity, please click on the link: Software Engineer - .NET - MRI Software