Employer: J McCann and Co Ltd
Job closing date
Required Critical Behaviours
- Experience in Installation and Construction of Motorway Communications systems
- Knowledge of Highways England Standards, Specifications, Systems & Equipment
- Working in a high-speed motorway environment
- High level of commitment and reliability
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Computer literate (preferred)
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Electrical Qualification / Experience (preferred)
- Full Driving License (essential)
- Good communicator
- Capable of prioritising workload in a constantly changing and pressurised environment
- Logical approach
Duties and Responsibilities
- The termination, testing of power and communications cables for motorway communications systems.
- Installation and commissioning of roadside technology equipment, including MIDAS and ERT’s.
- Fit out and installation of cables and equipment on gantry structures.
- Installation of side fire and stop vehicle detection radar.
- Completing test and Commissioning documentation as required
To apply please click the link Careers | McCann (mccann-ltd.co.uk)