• CAD design of plastic and metal components, electronic packaging into space constrained products. Extensive design using 3D CAD solid modelling.
• Mathematical modelling of existing and new designs to predict and optimize functional performance.
• Use of Advanced Product Quality planning tools such as DFMEA, Value analysis, FMEA, design of experiments, key parameter identification and optimisation
• Contribute and conduct design reviews, collaborating cross functionally across Global locations
• Connect and partner with Suppliers and Manufacturing sites to deliver high value design solutions that are feasible to manufacture, launch on time and achieve required cost and quality targets.
• Packaging design and specification
• Present clear and well thought through Design Analysis
• Problem solving and root cause identification
• Bachelors level degree in engineering (Mechanical, Electro Mechanical, Electrical)
• Experience of working in a product development/system environment with a structured product development process.
• Experience in product design and development, using modern modelling and design optimization tools.
• Design development & product delivery experience within – Electrical products, Automotive, Aeronautics or Consumer electronics industries.
• Knowledge of /experience of designing of injection moulded plastic parts.
What’s in it for you?
• Work for a well-known brand with a continued focus on innovation and growth.
• Join a dynamic team with a focus on internal career development and progression.
• Attractive salary and benefits.
Honeywell Home and Building Technologies helps homeowners stay connected and in control of home comfort, security, fire systems, and air and water purification. We help building owners and occupants ensure their facilities are safe, comfortable, and sustainable. Our products and technologies are installed in more than 150 million homes and 10 million buildings worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that candidates with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply please click https://honeywell.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/259883?c=honeywell