Mechanical Manager duties :
- Responsible for supervising and coordinating all the workings at a job site including that of a crew of Plumbers, Electricians, apprentices, and labourers.
- Establish and adjust work timelines to meet the construction schedule for the project,
- Organize and coordinate all project materials and equipment.
- Ensure that all work installed is completed in accordance with the standards set All work will be completed on budget, on time, and in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes, and industry standards.
Mechanical Manager roles and responsibilities:
- Measuring from plan drawings and isometrics to produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities C/W labour hours and material costs
- Tracking costs and labour through the project
- Preparing costs for variations
- Producing monthly valuations
- Carry out full construction take off, prepare construction cost plan, track costs & Labour costs efficiency through the project
- Prepare subcontract packages for procurement, agree contracts and manage through to final account
Mechanical Manager will have the following Experience:
- Previous experience on UK construction sites is essential
- An understanding of Commerical, Design and Programme and Building Services
- A minimum of 6 years with a Tier2 M&E contractor on Commercial projects as a manager
Mechanical Manager will have the following Qualifications:
- Trade background within Mechanical (Plumber/Pipefitter)
- Black CSCS Card
- Dornan are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- Dornan offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- Dornan offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- Dornan promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
- Dornan are committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor
**Place of work – The employee’s normal place of work will be 114A Cromwell Road, London, SW7 4ES, this shall be your normal place of employment unless you are assigned temporarily to another project site. It is a condition of employment that you are available to travel to or work at any of the Company’s work locations, project sites or company offices in Ireland, UK or Europe.