RWC is a family of innovative brands that transform performance and efficiency for not only plumbing and heating but a diverse range of industries including automotive, drinks, air, and pneumatics across the globe. Making lives easier is what drives us and delivers value for our customers - It’s the purpose behind every step we take. Our brands help customers deliver, control, optimise and solve in innovative, reliable, and simple ways every day.
At RWC we have a positive spirit that’s at the heart of our unique company culture. With over 1000 employee’s across EMEA, Our values of Simplicity, Passion, Innovation, Reliability, Integrity & Team reflect our SPIRIT of what we do and the behaviours we display of how we do it.
We are excited to announce we have openings to join us as a Maintenance Engineer; 1x Days & 2x Nights vacancies.
This role will support maximise machinery output and minimise plant downtime through effective preventative maintenance and efficient breakdown response whilst maintaining a safe and healthy environment and promoting good engineering practice.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Ensure that reactive tasks across the site are completed and be proactive in identifying root causes and highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- Ensure that work is correctly controlled through Engineering procedures, i.e. LOTOTO and the Permit System.
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out on all M&E plant in accordance with site task schedules and asset lists.
- Ensure that all critical equipment operational issues are brought to the attention of Engineering management immediately.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork and computerised records are completed as required.
- Comply with all current work instructions within the organisation.
- Comply fully with all current health, safety & environmental regulations in operation within the company whilst carrying out your duties.
- Carry out any reasonable task which falls within your capabilities
- You will have electrical and mechanical engineering experience within a manufacturing environment
- You have completed an advanced apprenticeship in engineering or relevant qualification
- You have a good understand of electrical drawings and be able to read and interpret them
Qualifications and Skills
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Engineering would be advantageous
- 4+ years of engineering experience.
- Assembly and moulding equipment experience desired.
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- IEE 17th or 18th Edition desired.
- PLC experience desired.
- Air and pneumatics training desired.
- Knowledge of HSE processes and standards.
- The chance to be part of a dynamic and collaborative team
- A competitive salary and 31 days holiday
- Flexible holiday buy/sell scheme
- Recognition and reward scheme
- Internal and external learning and development
- Subsidised Café
RWC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. RWC celebrates diversity and employment is based solely on qualifications and competence for a particular position, without regard on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees.
Your information will be kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)