Are you passionate about technology? Want to get the best start to your digital career?
Get fast-tracked into a career as a Technology Consultant working with innovative organisations like TalkTalk, Google, Santander, Amazon partners and the government clients. You’ll build in-demand skills specialising in one of the following advanced, cutting-edge technologies: Software Development, DevOps, Robotic Process Automation, Cloud Native or Pega. Every day you’ll use specialised technology to power organisations into the future.
We’re looking for passionate techies – whether you’ve studied tech, got tech knowledge, or want to get into the industry and have learnt to code in your spare time.
We are looking for people to join our teams across our UK offices in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Glasgow.
What’s in store
- Training from seriously clever mentors Software solutions power organisations. The software you’ll specialise in is high in demand but low in supply. You’ll gain it with training at our 12-week consulting academy. You’ll also develop your business expertise so you can be a successful consultant
- Push yourself and your career further Learning with QA doesn’t stop after 12 weeks. We encourage you to continually learn and test yourself technically – so you can fulfil your potential
What’s the job like
- As a Technology Consultant at QA, you’ll empower our customers to develop and support their solutions – so they can be self-sufficient adopters of the latest technologies
- You’ll bring your technical expertise to the customer, wherever they are. You’ll help them to develop and maintain cutting-edge solutions, so they remain competitive
- Perfect your consulting skills to a high standard and professional level, ready to work with our prestigious customers
- Our training is virtual, and you will receive a monthly bursary to help and support you during the first 5 weeks of training, after completing your initial training (5 weeks) you will be offered a permanent contract at £19,300 for the remainder of the training until deployed onto a project.
- Post training you will receive a completive salary of £26,000 which will increase to £29,000 after 12 months.
- Industry-recognised certifications to boost your employability and promotability (if certifications apply to your specialism)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular social events (like technical talks and hackathons)
- Continued support to help you fulfil your potential – you’ll keep advancing your technical skills throughout your career with QA
What we need from you
- A genuine passion for technology – you should demonstrate this on your CV. What have you done in your spare time, as well as your qualifications/knowledge? Have you learnt to code? Have you done any free online training? Have you built a website?
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn tonnes of new skills and new technologies
- Excited at the prospect of living and working somewhere new – part of the job is working wherever the customer is
- A go-getter with a can-do attitude
- You should be eligible to be able to apply for UK Security Clearance
- Qualifications equivalent to A Level/Level 3/BTEC or above (Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree)
We’d certainly like…
- Any other relevant qualifications, more specifically in a technical subject
- Knowledge of one of the following programming languages (whether that’s in a job, in education or in your spare time): Python, Java, C# or C++
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- We will consider applications from a non-technical background if you show aptitude, passion and enthusiasm for learning technology skills
Supercharge your digital career. Click the link and apply now: https://qaconsultingcareer.co.uk/applynow/d7d4c5b21c5983c4?s=WES
QA values and diversity
We’re an equal opportunity employer. We are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It’s QA policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.