About our business
We have a compelling vision to become one of the largest heating businesses in the UK. By bringing together our seven successful businesses and pooling our individual strengths we will build a business with an enviable service and product offering for both our existing and new customers.
Responsible for the day to day running of small install projects and reactive works whilst working alone or as part of a small team.
- Reactive maintenance
- Proactive maintenance
- Scheduled Planning of maintenance
- Support Engineers/Liaise with Suppliers to identify required parts for Jobs
- Liaising with Clients to manage the relationship and service
- Provide Technical Assistance to team members in the service team acting as the subject matter expert
- Demonstrate an understanding of what service delivery excellence is for your role, ensuring you deliver the basics right every time and lead a team where service is central to good performance.
- Awareness of your operational and regulation risks which may impact on your operations.
- Responsibility for reporting to your line manager any risk which may impact the business
Managing Health & Safety
- Liaising with your manager to ensure operations and delivery is in line with the framework set.
Knowledge and Skills (what you know and what you can do)
- Experience in the industry
Personal qualities (the way you think and act)
- Working on own initiative
- Hard working
- CPA1; CENWAT;
- TPCP1A; TPCP1; IPAF;
- SSTS; CODC1;
- COMCAT5; CORT1;
- CIGA1; CDGA1
- Gas Safe Registration