Employer: XEIAD - Civil Engineering Consultancy specialising in difficult access inspections of the Rail and Highway infrastructure and Structures Asset Management & Engineering
Job closing date
- Performing the Project Management role on small and medium size contracts.
- Producing or assisting with technical documents and reports to appropriate standards.
- Assist with technical support, day to day running and development of the Highways Structures team.
- Assist with the planning of annual routine inspection programmes.
- To undertake the inspections & identify / supervise testing to relevant standards in the DMRB.
- Report on computerised Bridge Management Systems, innovate and utilise technology to optimise the engineering reporting to clients.
- To liaise with Clients and advise on Engineering tasks to optimise our high quality delivery to Clients.
- To operate plant & equipment relevant to role (with appropriate training).
- Willingness to work in challenging environments on or near the Highway network including works at height and in confined spaces (with appropriate training – including rope access).
- Actively promote Health and Safety in the workplace.
- Undertake site reconnaissance and liaise with statutory agents, land owners and clients
Essential Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Self motivated with good time management skills
- Ability to problem solve
- GCSE in English
- IT Literate including Microsoft Office
- Full clean driving licence
- Bridge Inspectors Certification Scheme (BICs) or working towards
Please email your CV to email@example.com