At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
We are recruiting a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager with track record and instant credibility to improve its safety performance, culture and management systems in the UK.
As our HSE Manager, you will be based from our UK head office in Ashby De La Zouch, Leicestershire and having the flexibility to work from your home location. You will also be required to travel throughout the UK and Benelux, supporting our Industrial Service, Ports Service and Industrial Crane departments. You will manage our HSEQ processes across the EMEA West Area and you will report to the HSE Director – EMEA Site Operations
Your main responsibilities:
- Managing the ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 management systems
- Report on the performance of the Management System and continuous improvement goals
- Identify and review relevant legislation and other requirements
- Advise the Board of Directors on information relevant to Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental issues
- Preparation and maintenance of Corporate documents and procedures for Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Systems
- Approval and issue of Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Procedures
- Support the Internal Audit Programme
- Support internal scheduling and organisation of 2nd and 3rd party external audits at Konecranes locations
- Support incident investigations, recording and analysis of OHS and Environmental corrective actions, non-conformances, near hits and customer complaints, and develop preventive action plans
- Control and management of Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSiP) and other H&S registrations and memberships, also supporting vendor prequalification questionnaires
- Support operations in OHS and Environmental matters
Why to join our team?
- Opportunity to make a difference and improvement to our HSEQ performance
- Good salary plus bonus
- Contributory pension with life assurance scheme
- Company car or allowance
- Future UK, European and global group personal development opportunities
What should you bring?
- Hold a MSc or Degree in Health and Safety and relevant experience in an HSE management role
- Passion for Health and Safety
- Collaborative working style
- Experience with ISO45001, ISO14001 and ISO9001 Management Systems and hold a qualification as a Lead Auditor in one of the standards
- Knowledge of current health & safety and environmental legislation
- Experience of auditing and inspection
- IT skills
- Have demonstrated professional development
- Desirable is chartered member status of IOSH
To learn more about Konecranes and to apply, please click the link Careers at Konecranes | Konecranes UK
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination.