About the Role | Who are we looking for?
Due to our increasing success and growth, we’re growing our team of enthusiastic experts. We have a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to join our product development team. Reporting to the Juggler Product Manager, the successful candidate will:
- The successful candidate will join our hardware development team working on our Juggler Pixel Processor product.
- The successful candidate will have a keen desire to develop their career, working on cutting edge products.
- The role will involve interfacing with FPGA based products for video processing tasks.
- The role will primarily focus on the development of embedded C/C++ software.
- Work with other members of the team to verify the functionality of the product.
- Generate specifications and design and testing documentation.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work alone or as part of a team as required.
- Be good at analysing results and making valid conclusions for consumption at all levels of the company.
- Be comfortable getting hands on with 7thSense products to learn how they are used by customers to better inform the development and quality of our products.
- Provide support to software developers, marketing and sales departments, systems engineers and other team members in the context of embedded development activity
- Great attention to detail and strives to achieve perfect results through well thought out actions and a structured approach to working.
- Suggesting improvements based on your own experience and customer feedback is a natural part of this role also and is something we encourage as a business.
- You will be expected to work on a varied range of tasks as required to support the overall objectives of the department and team.
- The candidate should be comfortable working alone or as part of a small team, and there may be some limited travel involved to customer sites both in the UK and abroad. This will include assisting in tasks such as end-user training and sales and demo support
Mandatory Technical Skills and Experience | The ‘Must-Have’s
Candidates must have experience of working in all the following areas:
- University degree in Electronic Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent
- 12 months experience in a work place setting, either during a sandwich year or after graduation
- Experience with Linux, embedded or desktop. Yocto and/or Petalinux a plus
- Experience of C/C++ and Python
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills, willing to talk to customers in person and on the phone
- A keen interest to learn
- Valid Passport
- Driving Licence
Additional Useful Skills | The ‘Helpful to Haves’
- Experience of embedded microprocessor systems
- Experience of FPGA development
- Demonstrate flexibility both in working hours and project activities
7thSense UK Head Office
2, The Courtyard
For more information, please contact us on:
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to: