Our Supply Chain (Manufacturing) Future Leaders Programme takes the best graduate talent of today and develops them into the brewery leaders of tomorrow.
Entrants will join the programme with a keen interest in engineering, manufacturing or supply chain and a desire to help the business continue to grow and achieve its strategic ambition to be first choice for our people, our customers and our consumers.
For over two centuries Molson Coors has been brewing beverages that unite people for all of life’s moments. We produce some of the most beloved and iconic beer brands ever made. While the company’s history is rooted in beer, we offer a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
Our growing beverage portfolio in the UK & Ireland includes Madri Excepcional, Pravha, Staropramen, Blue Moon, Cobra, Rekorderlig & Aspall Cyder alongside popular favourites Coors, Carling - the UK’s number one selling lager, and the UK’s number one selling cask ale - Doom Bar.
We’re now looking for Future Leaders to join our Molson Coors family to beer and beyond!
Our Supply Chain (Manufacturing) Future Leaders Programme takes the best graduate talent of today and develops them into the brewery leaders of tomorrow. Entrants will join the programme with a keen interest in engineering, manufacturing or supply chain and a desire to help the business continue to grow and achieve its strategic ambition to be first choice for our people, our customers and our consumers.
So, what does that mean?
Over a 2-year timeframe you will have the opportunity to work across multiple UK sites in a maximum of 3 roles, gaining technical experience in all aspects of brewing and packaging. You will gain a strong understanding of all key production areas and learn about operational excellence. You will then use this newfound knowledge to help accelerate your readiness for progressing into a future leadership role within our Supply Chain teams.
You will gain both depth and breadth of experience across a range of technical and leadership skills and our fully immersive learning programme will provide you with a greater appreciation of our 'grain to glass' business model and how every function of the organisation contributes to business success.
We’re keen to hear from ambitious graduates who are keen to learn, develop and progress within our organisation. You’ll need to be geographically mobile and to be eligible, to have graduated before September 2022 with a 2:1-degree classification in an engineering, supply chain, sciences or STEM related discipline and no more than 2 years of professional experience.
We’re also looking for people focused individuals who can demonstrate the following:
- Entrants are not expected to have proven experience in manufacturing, engineering or operations but must have a demonstrable passion across these areas.
- Applications will also be considered from candidates who chose not to complete a degree level qualification but have equivalent entry level brewery, beverage or food industry experience and are keen to develop further in their early career.
- Entrants are expected to be mobile within UK and open to completing part of their placement away from home.
We would love you to bring relevant experience from internships or similar, but what we’re really on the lookout for is you. We value individuality and want you to be who you are. Show us you’re eager to kick start your career and progress through our organisation; you’ll have a thirst for gaining knowledge and experience and a strong drive to succeed.
We offer a competitive salary, with a great benefits package including, private health cover, product allowance and a range of other flexible benefits.
Firstly, as a people first organisation we’re here to support you and help you transition into full time working role, remember this is an opportunity for you to get to know us as much as us getting to know you.
- We’re an organisation that is constantly evolving, with a People First mindset and a commitment to building an inclusive culture.
- We’re one of the Most Attractive Employers winning the Top Employer award for the last 8 years.
- Flexible work programmes to ensure a work life balance is maintained such as our market leading Moments That Matter for significant moments in your life.
- Commitment to the physical and mental wellbeing of all our people. We are proud to have been awarded Gold in Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Awards.
- We’re committed to raising industry standards and leaving a positive imprint on our employees, consumers, communities and the environment which is reflected in Our Beer Print and our 2025 sustainability targets.
Molson Coors Beverage Company: Building Careers
Molson Coors Beverage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we seek diversity. We want to continue to create an environment where our people are truly able to be themselves at work, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion. We want people to be able to bring their own creativity and style to work, so that we get diversity in our thinking across our organisation, as we believe that we are a better business for it.
This makes our talent strategy simple – we want the best talent in all our roles, regardless of their background. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew and our people are our greatest asset.