Fibre Specialist Reskillship - No experience needed
Train to become a fibre specialist. Start your new career today and help rebuild London's broadband from the fibre up.
38.75 hours a week (shifts, 5 days per week, Monday - Saturday)
G.Network is on a mission to upgrade London’s broadband, and we’re growing fast.
Street by street, building by building, we’re installing state-of-the-art full-fibre broadband connections to give the capital the internet upgrade it’s been waiting for.
It’s a project like no other, and we’re looking for great people to join our team of Fibre Specialists.
No experience? No problem. From our state-of-the-art Fibre Academy, you’ll get the training and support you need to carve out a promising career as a Fibre Specialist.
With a year of experience, you’ll have the opportunity to earn £32.5k a year.
And your career doesn’t need to stop here. If you’ve got the ambition, there will be a clear path ahead of you. From Fibre Specialist you can become Principal Fibre Specialist, then Supervisor, then Manager. If you’ve got the skills, the sky’s the limit.
Considering a career in fibre? Here’s what it takes:
- A customer focus. Our customers depend on us. As the face of G.Network, you’ll need to connect with them easily and display our core values in everything you do.
- An appetite and aptitude to learn.
- A natural problem solver. You’ll need to be good at solving different problems for different customers in different places.
- Good at following instructions with excellent attention to detail. Fibre cables are smaller than a strand of hair so you'll need to work carefully, and follow detailed procedures.
- A can-do attitude, wherever you are. You’ll need to be comfortable working outside in all weathers, at heights, and in confined spaces.
- A full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points.
We are not looking for any specific experience or qualifications. We’ll teach you everything you need to know.