IS THIS YOU?
A really useful person to have around…?
Keen to make a difference to people’s lives…?
….IF YOU CAN DESCRIBE YOURSELF LIKE THIS THEN KEEP ON READING AS WE MIGHT HAVE JUST THE JOB FOR YOU :-)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Innovation and Strategy Consultant to join our exciting and growing Front End Innovation (FEI) team.
Besides being generally awesome, you should be a team player who’s keen to hone and develop your skills working alongside our innovation specialists in the following areas:
- Workshop planning, preparation and facilitation
- Interviewing patients, healthcare professionals and key opinion leaders
- Researching markets and trends
- Technology scouting, landscaping and assessment
- Business development, marketing support and proposal writing
- Project co-ordination
If you have experience in some these areas, then that’s definitely a plus – we’d love to learn from the experiences that you bring to the table. But we realise it might be a big ask to have experience in all – so we expect to provide coaching to help you develop your skills across the board.
We believe it’s a really interesting and varied role, which provides the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting FEI projects and learn from an experienced team of innovation specialists in a company with extensive technical knowledge and healthcare sector experience.
To give you a flavour of the projects you’ll work on - here are some examples of what we’ve worked on in the last year:
- We explored opportunities to improve the patient experience of self-injection – by exploring challenges faced by patients and healthcare professionals, researching the competitive landscape, scouting and assessing available technologies and creating new concepts.
- We helped a client make a strategic decision on formulation and delivery device – a project that involved workshop facilitation, device landscaping and assessment, remote market research with patients and healthcare professionals.
- We found new opportunities for a client’s novel technology – combining our internal expertise, desk-based technical research, and interviews with Key Opinion Leaders.
A more detailed job description is available on our website.
If you would like to apply, please submit your covering letter (describing why you are a good fit) and your CV to this link.