Experience -Minimum of 3 years relevant engineering experience, of which one provides general knowledge of plant, systems or services in the intended discipline (Lift & Crane, Pressure Mechanical, Power Press, Electrical & LEV)
- Minimum Level qualification in Engineering related subject (i.e. ONC, OND, Tech. Cert at least T3 level, NVQ level 3, or equivalent)
- Minimum of Level 2 Maths and English (eg: GCSE C/4 or above, Level 2 NVQ, CSE grade 1)
- You’ll need to be passionate about engineering, self-driven with the ability to interact with a variety of clients daily
- Time management skills are essential, as you’ll be required to independently organise your week's work in an effective manner
- As tablets and smartphones are crucial tools for an Engineer Surveyor, you’ll need to be comfortable using these as part of your working day
- Strong customer interaction skills are essential, including good oral and written communication skills.
- A holder of a full valid UK driving licence
- Being able and willing to work out of your allocated work area and away from home.
- Good computer literacy skills.
On Completion of Allianz (SAFed) 2- year Apprenticeship:
- Awarded Level 4 Apprenticeship – as an Engineer Surveyor
- Competency rating against SAFed SS01 equals Category 2 Engineer Surveyor
- Professional registration (EngTech) and Member of the Society of Operational Engineers (MSOE)
- On successful completion of your Level 4 qualification, you will join Allianz Engineering, Construction & Power as a permeant employee.
What we can offer you
Recognised and rewarded for a job well done, we have a range of flexible benefits for you to choose from - including retail discounts and insurance cover - so you can pick a package that’s perfect for you. We also offer flexible working options and global career development opportunities across the wider Allianz Group. That’s on top of enjoying all the benefits you’d expect from the world’s number one insurance brand, including:
• Travel time in included within working week
• Competitive annual bonus scheme
• Overtime earnings – Uncapped
• Flexible buy/sell holiday options – Up to 5 days per holiday year
• Company car – Toyota range
• Flexible working
• Generous pension contributions
• Development days and unlimited Learning & Development opportunities
• A discount of up to 50% on a range of insurance products for you and your family including car, home, pet and equine
• Health & lifestyle benefits for you and your family including Dental, Bupa, Canada Life and Cycle to Work
• Employee Support Programme
• Retail discounts including BMW, Vodafone, Uber Eats, attractions, travel, shops and more
• Life cover x4
Closing date: 13/06/2021
Allianz will be recruiting for the second phase of apprentices to start in September 2022.
Contact Georgina.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information