*Flexible working can be considered for this role*
This is an exciting field-based opportunity for an experienced engineer to join our Electrical / LEV division here at Allianz, a division of one of the largest insurers and financial services companies in the world.
As an Engineer Surveyor you will carry out hands-on inspections of plant and equipment in accordance with company Technical Standards and Health & Safety provisions, reporting to your Area Manager. You will prepare reports of examination following your inspections using electronic reporting to ensure fast and efficient delivery to our clients.
You will carry out the Periodic Inspection & Test and complete the EICR for all types of Industrial & Commercial installations such as Offices, Factories, Quarries and their associated Electrical apparatus. As well as examination of LEV plant including air movers (fans), ducting, hoods, and filtration systems to control fumes, dust and mists created by both industrial and commercial processes.
The role requires the successful applicant to be:
- Up to date on their knowledge and understanding of all relevant Compliance and Regulatory rules and procedures that relate to the Electrical / LEV discipline.
- Effective at short, medium and long-term planning, in order to diarise meetings, visits and work allocation.
- Able to travel effectively within their local allocated work area.
- Able to process documentation, as well as undertaking general administration.
- A good team player, for example deputising for fellow Engineer Surveyors (of own discipline) as and when required.
What we will offer you in return:
- Competitive salary, which is reviewed annually
- Annual Bonus related to individual and company performance
- A generous pension plan
- Competitive holiday allowance that increases with length of service, with the option of buying and selling up to 5 days holiday per year
- Share purchase plan
- Flexible benefits plan, giving the option to tailor benefits (such as dental insurance and private medical care) to suit individual needs
- Insurance discounts (Up to 50% off car insurance and 25% off home insurance)
Skills & Experience:
• Starting Salary after training - £36,857 to £42,749
• Travel time in included within working week
• Competitive annual bonus scheme
• Overtime earnings - Uncapped
• Flexible buy/sell holiday options – Up to 5 days per holiday year
• Company car – Toyota range
• Flexible working
• Generous pension contributions
• Development days and unlimited Learning & Development opportunities
• A discount up to 50% on a range of insurance products for you and your family including car, home , pet and equine
• Health & lifestyle benefits for you and your family including Dental, Bupa , Canada Life and Cycle to Work
• Employee Support Programme
• Retail discounts including BMW, Vodafone, Uber Eats, attractions, travel ,shops and more
• Life cover x4
• Successful candidates are required to hold (or currently be working towards) certain minimum qualifications, such as NVQ3 / ONC or HNC in Electrical Engineering and in addition hold BS7671:2018, C&G2391 or equivalent.
For more information please contact Georgina.email@example.com - Allianz Engineering Recruitment Advisor