We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly talented Embedded Software Engineer to join our Technical team!
You’ll be playing a critical role in a multi-disciplined environment. This is your unique opportunity to be part of projects from concept through to full production, all under one roof.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Production of high level and detail design documentation derived from requirements
- Implementation of design in C to achieve real-time constraints
- Design verification of implementation including generation of unit tests
- Maintenance of legacy firmware coded in C / Assembler
To be successful you will have experience in:
- Modelling languages (e.g.UML)
- C language and development tools
- Modular firmware design including using and creating libraries, version control, bug tracking and team working practices
- Designing and implementing real-time software
If you are someone who demonstrates curiosity, passion, and a desire to make a difference, then we'd love to hear from you!
We are happy to talk flexible working
Our benefits include:
- Employee Bonus Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- 14 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Healthcare Incentives
- Company Pension & Life Assurance
- Training & Professional Development
If this sound like a job for you please apply via our Company website https://www.apollo-fire.co.uk/careers/current-vacancies