As part of our commitment to developing young engineering talent we have a new opportunity for a Simulation Engineer to be based out of our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and in a supportive team environment where experience is openly shared, and priority is given to develop your skills & experience.
Abingdon is at the forefront of research and development in electric motor design, power electronics and embedded software and supports GKN Automotive sites globally.
You will get the opportunity to gain experience in Simulation for Automotive by working with our multi-skilled Engineering Team to develop product innovations and improvements aligned to the requirements of our customers.
You will get the chance to:
- Assist with Research and Development of new simulation methods, benchmarking commercial products, create and maintain GKN Automotive CAE tools.
- Conduct CAE Simulation tasks
- Support Global Expert Network with active resource-, knowledge, data-sharing and collaboration.
- Maintain simulation related software and hardware
- Develop your skills in newest CAE technologies.
There will be the opportunity to work on international projects (travel restrictions allowing).
Master or Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field of study .
- Experience in some CAE software tools
- Some experience in coding and automation
- Customer relation experience
Desirable Experience and Skills
For more information or to apply, please contact email@example.com.