As (Senior) Development Manager you will deliver service excellence by providing development management solutions, predominantly, but not exclusively, to public sector clients. The team you would join is working on a variety of housing and regeneration projects across the Midlands, helping our clients respond to the housing crisis and the challenges facing the high street. As a (Senior) Development manager you would be responsible for project delivery to clients.
- The delivery of property development solutions at all stages from inception through feasibility, design and planning stages to completion and exit
- A focus on housing and regeneration projects
- Creating property strategies for single and multiple sites across all use classes
- Analysis and production of property backed business case solutions
- Completing development appraisals in a range of formats (from using industry standard software to bespoke models with a range of complexity)
- Assembling and leading multi-disciplinary design teams
- Creating a variety of client reports
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of property development, with specific expertise in either housing or regeneration projects
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. MRICS status
- Literate and able to produce detailed, but focused and easy to understand, reports from scratch in a range of formats to suit different audiences
- Numerate and able to analyse and create multi-phase project cash flows and feasibilities considering a variety of finance and delivery models
- Previous experience in co-ordinating multiple concurrent projects and prioritise
- Ability to travel (UK wide travel may be required)
- Desirable: Experience working with or for the Public Sector
- Desirable: Experience of operating Argus Developer appraisal software and investment cashflow analysis.
At Arcadis, you’ll have the opportunity to build the career that’s right for you. Because each Arcadian has their own motivations, their own career goals. And, as a ‘people ﬁrst’ business, it’s why we’ll take the time to listen, to understand what you want from your time here, and provide the support you need to achieve your ambitions. Wherever you join us, you can look forward to a competitive reward package that includes an attractive starting salary, opportunities for career development and being part of a sociable community. We have a performance-related bonus scheme and an employee recognition scheme. Other beneﬁts include membership fees to join your relevant professional body, employer contribution pension scheme, ﬂexible working and a flexible holiday scheme.
We believe that by working together diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative ideas. Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the heart of how we improve quality of life and we work closely with our people across six ED&I Workstreams: Age, Disability, Faith, Gender, LGBT+ and Race. A diverse and skilled workforce is essential to our success.
Please click here to apply: https://careers.arcadis.com/job/AUK0125Q/Development-Manager