Do you want to work for a global company where promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business? Where everyone matters, and everyone belongs. More about us https://www.eaton.com
Continuous Improvement Lead
The CI Lead acts as a key role reporting to the Plant Manager, responsible for coordinating Lean activities for the Plant, driving the continuous improvement efforts across the whole value stream, focusing on safety, quality, delivery, inventory and productivity improvements. The CI Coordinator leads the lean training program, ensuring sufficient problem solving competencies exists within all areas of the business, and ensures these skills are demonstrated through the delivery of the Kaizen and A3 schedule. Support the Industry 4.0 strategy definition and execution.
Your key deliverables:
• Drive the plant's cost out initiative by hosting deck building events, pulsing project owners and ensuring individual cost out targets are met through timely delivery of cost out initiatives.
• Analyse key metrics related to cost out, perform periodic reviews to evaluate results and establish actions plans to close the gaps.
• Assist the plant's journey towards model plant by leading core operational excellence self-assessments and ensuring timely closure of actions, sustainment of improvements and sufficient improvement trajectory is met.
• Drive core operational excellence processes across the plant to implement Eaton Business System, Eaton Lean Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement framework to support product line and operational strategies.
• Manage, organize and lead Continuous Improvement, through training programs, Rapid Improvement Events, Kaizen programs, A3s and lean tool implementation, reporting out operational metric improvements and cultural metrics such as employee engagement.
• Lead the EBS Pull annual strategic planning cycle, develop annual site value stream map, facilitate in the plantwide development and prioritisation of deriving projects and report out project results monthly across multiple platforms.
• Provide Lean and EBS tools Training in the plant to all levels of the organization and ensure that resources and materials are developed, updated and sustained through CIF. Leverage training resources to ensure the adequate competencies and skills to deploy ELSS in the plant (including the deployment of auditors and assessors).
• Lead the weekly CI Council as per standard agenda to ensure all actions/metrics associated with assessments (OpA, ELSS, CIF etc.) and Continuous Improvement projects are completed in a timely manner and if not re-prioritised to ensure completion. Identify skills gaps and organise training to close the gaps.
• Closely working with the management team, develop and implement system optimisation, lean culture, process improvements plan and strategies, operation excellence and cultural change plans, productivity initiatives and other programs leading to significant improvements in Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, Cost, Productivity and overall customer satisfaction. Define Continuous Improvement policies, practices and procedures at Plant level.
• Drive the change management necessary to implement effective programs in continuous improvement field, focusing on increasing organizational effectiveness.
• Identify and promote transferable practices and process improvement opportunities which can be imported and exported to and from the plant. Present the results of transferable practices during the monthly divisional CI call.
What we are looking for:
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related area is required.
Experience in an continuous improvement or manufacturing engineering position.
Analytical / statistical tools and methods.
Knowledge of relevant standards, e.g. ISO9001/14001.
Lean 6 Sigma Green / Black belt.
Automation experience is preferred.
Ability to lead and mentor a team.
Change and Project Management.
What we offer:
Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
At Eaton, promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
Challenging projects in dynamic environment
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 92,000 employees. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.
PLEASE APPLY HERE : https://jobs.eaton.com/jobs/102912?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US