RWC and our family of brands develop safe, sustainable and efficient solutions through a range of engineered and innovative products for plumbing and heating, smart homes and specialist industries around the world.
We offer a complete range of pipes, fittings and valves to help our customers deliver, control, optimise and solve in innovative, reliable, and simple ways every day.
We are proud to be the world’s largest manufacturer of push-fit plumbing products and valves for specialist water control.
At RWC, you will see a reflection of the shared beliefs, sheer dedication and focused ethics of every single member of our team. There are no barriers and no dividers.
We’re an open company with an open culture to match, encouraging company-wide conversations and listening to everyone’s opinions to help us shape a better world.
We constantly strive to develop fresh ideas to keep people safe, efficient and comfortable. Inspired to succeed, our teams across the globe share the same goal – to develop world-leading solutions underpinned by our SPIRIT: Simplicity, Passion, Innovation, Reliability, Integrity, Together as one team. That is why we are at the forefront of shaping a better world, today and tomorrow.
Key Responsibilities Include:
To have the ability for documentation and technical authoring for automated assembly equipment.
- To have knowledge of Regulations, Standards, and CE marking relating to automated assembly equipment.
- To have experience in creating manuals, risk assessments, reports, supporting documents and user manuals.
- To adhere to published safety standards and good safe working practices as required.
- To understand and comply with Company procedures.
- Comply with all current work instructions operable within the organisation.
- Comply fully with all current health, safety, and environment regulations in operation within the Company whilst carrying out your duties.
- Carry out any reasonable task which falls within your capabilities.
Qualifications & Skills
To have working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel programmes.
Experience within a similar or field would be advantageous
Strong organisation skills
- A competitive salary
- 25 or 31 days holiday depending on the role shift pattern
- Flexible holiday buy/sell scheme
- Recognition and reward scheme
- Internal and external learning and development
- On site Café (West Drayton site)
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Cycle to Work & Tech Scheme
- Discounted gym membership (selected providers)
RWC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. RWC celebrates diversity, employment is based solely on qualifications and competence for a particular position, without regard, on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees.
Your information will be kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)