The role of a Catering Engineer plays a key part in a busy, energetic, customer facing team, which is crucial to the business and its on-going successes.
Catering Engineers visit a variety of customer premises; from care homes to hotels, restaurants, schools, government buildings and corporate clients.
We are looking for Catering and White Good Engineers located within and covering the following areas:
- Kent, Croydon, Middlesex, Twickenham, Edinburgh, Inverness, Crewe, Stoke
Key tasks as a Catering Engineer
* Maintain and repair Commercial Catering equipment as and when directed by the Operations Support team.
* Carry out comprehensive, competent, and safe repairs to customer and Company satisfaction, aiming to fix the cause of the fault not just the fault itself.
* Proactively work towards the growth of the company by identifying and submitting engineer leads for upgrades and other potential sales business.
* Clean equipment and the immediate vicinity of the machine after completion of site work, leaving the site clean and tidy.
* Complete and provide reports in relation to work and equipment as required, including reporting your arrival and departure from each call and obtaining customer signature where required.
* Drive the implementation of engineering best practice processes, procedures and tools that maximise effectiveness and efficiency.
* Maintain technical and system updates and releases as required.
* Manage tooling and van stocks as well as job part orders appropriately by receipting, consuming or returning for each job.
What we require
* Skilled in repairing and servicing catering equipment.
* Commercial Gas Qualification.
* Experience of carrying out commercial catering equipment repairs and servicing.
* Experience diagnosing and repairing white goods equipment.
* F-Gas (Desirable).
* Experience in a field based role.
* Skilled and experienced in commercial refrigeration servicing and repairs. (Desirable)
What's on offer?
Highly competitive salary
Overtime and Lead payments (up to 2k)
Annual Bonus up to £4,800,
Full product training and continuous training opportunities
Company van and fuel card
Fantastic team working environment and leadership
A real opportunity for progression and leadership
Working for an industry leader