If you have Sales Executive and management experience and are looking for a fantastic new opportunity, this could be the sales role for you. General Dynamics is seeking a Business Development Manager - Unmanned Systems for a remote and flexible role. You will receive a generous salary of £61,600-£77,000 and an excellent benefits package in this full-time position.
In this Business Development position, you will be responsible for leading defence-related business development and capture activities. Other key Business Development Consultant responsibilities include:
- Purposeful planning, maintaining and extending of existing business relationships
- Identification and development of new business opportunities
- Leading organised initiatives to ensure long term sustainable growth
To succeed in this Business Development Manager role, you will need considerable BD experience in a defence-related industry sector. You should also be able to work flexible hours and be willing to do business travel.
Our Company benefits
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering impressive benefits:
- A compressed nine-day fortnight and compressed hours – which means every other Friday off
- A personalised career development plan, alongside regular progress reviews - supporting and valuing your progression within the Company
- A flexible working environment where your contributions are recognised and rewarded with a flexible benefits scheme
To apply for this remote Business Development Manager-Unmanned Systems job, please contact us today.
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to execute missions across all domains of operation successfully. We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace, including beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts, and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!