The Built Environment Business Leader for the Dublin office will be the primary point of contact for the sector within the division and will be responsible for relationships with key clients, creating opportunities that ensure Mott MacDonald achieves maximum penetration into the Irish market.
You will play a critical role in identifying opportunities and turning them into prospects; converting prospects into projects through bid teams by ensuring bids are technically and commercially sound; and ultimately deliver quality outcomes for our clients, to budget, on schedule, through project teams.
To achieve great success, you will work in collaboration with other parts of Mott MacDonald at Divisional, Unit, Regional and Group level.
You will manage teams with direct line management responsibility for team leaders.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Winning work and client relationships
- Responsible for enhancing existing client relationships and developing new client relationships in the sector.
- Responsible for profitable and sustainable growth in the sector.
- Identify opportunities, manage them, and deliver sound commercial and technical proposals ensuring compliance with Mott MacDonald’s, Group Policies and Directives.
- Responsible for employee engagement, development, safety, and wellbeing of team.
- Line manage team leaders.
- Responsible for resource planning, utilisation, talent acquisition, talent management (including performance management, employee development and progression).
- Ensure that staff receive appropriate training and development, including technical training.
- Promote professional excellence within the sector through practice teams.
- Accountable for revenue and commercial performance
- Responsible for monitoring project performance and ensuring corrective action is taken when required.
- Accountability for working within agreed overhead budgets.
- Ensure compliance with our Business Management System.
- Ensure appropriate use of our global design centre.
- Promote safety, ethics, and professional excellence initiatives.
- Embrace and drive Mott MacDonald’s “Go Digital” and efficiency agendas to drive for increased profitability.
- Develop a sector strategy and business plan which is aligned to Unit, Region and Group commitments.
- Drive collaboration with other parts of the Unit, Region and Group in this sector.
- Degree in a related engineering subject
- Chartered Engineer, or membership of equivalent professional institution
- Extensive experience of managing successful client relationships.
- Be connected into the market with well established relationships in the Private and Public sectors.
- Track record in the Education and Healthcare market sectors
- Has proven people management and development experience.
- Experience working in the PPP market
- Has previous commercial management experience with successful outcomes.
- Strong client and stakeholder relationship building skills.
- Able to demonstrate analytical thinking and decisive judgement.
- Effective communicator who can influence at all levels.
- Strong leadership skills.
- The ability to delegate, develop and empower others.
- Has the ability to motivate and develop others.
- Strong collaboration skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via the following link https://jobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25141&siteid=5169&Areq=36953BR